To ensure a safe environment for you, the following measures have been in place since we re-oped in May 2020:
- Our tables are placed at least 1.5m apart
- Outside seating is available, with tables at least 1.5m apart
- Restaurant doors and windows are fully open to maintain fresh air circulation
- Alcohol hand sanitisers are made available for customers at the table
- Our staffs wear face masks and gloves when serving customers
- Our kitchen staffs maintains a high level of hygiene through regular hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Our kitchen is thoroughly cleaned at the end of each working day.
- Enhanced cleaning routines on common areas, service areas and equipments
We hope to see as many of you as possible during this difficult period. Please come and support us and of course enjoy some delicious Thai food.