With lockdown 2.0 now upon us, we’re turning our full attention to your mealtimes at home. Whilst we can’t welcome you into our restaurants for the next 30 days, we can bring the Sawasdee experience to you.
We will continue to deliver, the cut-off for placing order will be 20:30.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we look forward to celebrating our re-openings again with you as soon as the government announce it is safe to do so.
Our couriers and staff have already received detailed guidance on safety standards, and we would like to share these measures with you:
- No close physical contact with couriers or anyone who appear sick, e.g. handshake, hug, etc. We keep a distance of at least 1.5 meter
- Wash hands with soap regularly several times a day (for efficiency for at least 20 seconds / hand wash)
- Use min. 60% alcohol hand sanitizer regularly several times a day
- Avoid touching their face as much as possible: especially the mouth, eyes and nose area
- Sneeze into a handkerchief and cough
- Disinfect the service area and objects that couriers have come into contact with when opening and closing
- Our kitchen is thoroughly cleaned at the end of each working day.